April 12, 2016

One test kitchen. 40 slow cookers. 200 fresh recipes. SOLD. #bookreview #slowcooker via @TestKitchen

Try It Tuesday . . . Wherein I review things and stuff.

Ever bought a cookbook and only liked one, maybe two, recipes out of it? Yeah, me too. So for a while I stopped buying them, until my Hubs found this one. 

I've made about thirty recipes out of it so far, and I only disliked one of them. Crazy, right? I know.


Today's product: Healthy Slow Cooker Revolution Cookbook

Where to find: Amazon | Barnes & Noble
Average cost: $9.00 to $17.00
Lasts: Until you break the spine or burn the pages--on accident, of course

Karen's rating: 


Why is this such a great cookbook?

1) It's healthy without compromising flavor--just be sure to add extra salt, cos the recipes tend to under-utilize the delicious food enhancer.

2) It's written by America's Test Kitchen. They're the boss, yo.

3) The recipes are easy to understand, and they use delicious ingredients.

4) Slow cookers (crock pots) are awesome. Throw in the ingredients and let 'em cook.

****

Wanna see more red balloons go by? Thought so. Check out my previous reviews*
*Reviews are my own opinions, I am not paid to promote any items.


****
Powered by coffee and Snickers . . . karen

No comments:

Post a Comment